Call Us- 406-270-0902

Mold 

Did you know that mold can grow almost anywhere if conditions are right? Any time water gets into your home through leaks, flooding, or excess condensation, mold can grow. We use infrared thermal imaging to help us find moisture in hard to see places- attic spaces, crawl spaces, in your walls... we then verify the existence of moisture with a moisture meter and test for mold. Exposure to mold can be harmful for your family and your home. Touching or inhaling mold spores can cause allergic reactions and cause irritation to the skin, eyes, nose, throat, and lungs. It's not only unsightly and hazardous to health, but it will also eat away at structural components of your home over time. Call us for more info or click the link at the top of the page to schedule your mold inspection today!