Call Us- 406-270-0902


You can not see, smell or taste radon, yet it is present in about 1 in every 15 homes nationwide. The U.S. EPA and the Surgeon General recommend that every home is tested for radon. Even though it is a naturally occurring gas, it is cancer causing and is the 2nd leading cause of lung cancer in the U.S., according to the Surgeon General. Thankfully, radon can be detected and mitigated so you don't have to worry about it's negative health effects in your home. We will place radon test devices in your home for 48-72 hours, and send them to a lab to test. Results are available within 4-5 business days from when we place the devices. Call us for more info or click the link at the top of the page to book your radon test today!